Posted by Dr Joseph Mercola on 20 May 2020
The 26-minute documentary "Plandemic," part 1, by Mikki Willis, features Judy Mikovits, Ph.D., a cellular and molecular biologist1 whose research showed that many vaccines are contaminated with gammaretroviruses, thanks to the fact that they use viruses grown in contaminated animal cell lines.
Mikovits suspects COVID-19 may in fact be a type of vaccine-derived or vaccine-induced retroviral infection, and she's undoubtedly qualified to comment on this disease because of her groundbreaking research on retroviruses.
- "Plandemic" features Judy Mikovits, Ph.D., a cellular and molecular biologist whose research showed that many vaccines are contaminated with gammaretroviruses, thanks to the fact that they use viruses grown in contaminated animal cell lines
- Mikovits' career was destroyed because her team discovered vaccines can spread gammaretroviruses that in turn can trigger diseases such as chronic fatigue syndrome, certain kinds of autism, cancers, leukemias and lymphomas
- Retroviruses are integrated into the host cell genome, resulting in long-term expression. Once they're in your body, they can remain dormant, only to reactivate when conditions are favorable
- In 2009, Mikovits and her team discovered and isolated the first human gammaretrovirus family of retroviruses, known then as XMRVs - viruses that infect human cells, yet are not human viruses
- Mikovits believes SARS-CoV-2 may activate or wake up a dormant retrovirus infection that then causes the symptoms of COVID-19