FLCCC Alliance Statement on the Irregular Actions of Public Health Agencies and the Widespread Disinformation Campaign Against Ivermectin
Released on 12 May 2021 by Front Line Covid-19 Critical Care (FLCCC) Alliance
The following accounting and analysis of the WHO ivermectin panel's highly irregular and inexplicable analysis of the ivermectin evidence supports but one rational explanation: the GDG Panel had a predetermined, nonscientific objective, which is to recommend against ivermectin. This is despite the overwhelming evidence by respected experts calling for its immediate use to stem the pandemic. Additionally, there appears to be a wider effort to employ what are commonly described as "disinformation tactics" in an attempt to counter or suppress any criticism of the irregular activity of the WHO panel.
For These Compelling and Irrefutable Reasons, The FLCCC Makes a Call to Action
This call to action is no longer just to health authorities, but to citizens everywhere to fight back against these disinformation tactics. We find the advice of the Union of Concerned Scientists (UCS) to be an excellent guide to action in this regard:
- Share the playbook with your social media networks when you see new examples like those outlined above.
- Set the record straight. When you see someone spreading disinformation on a topic, counter it. There are millions around the world who either have studied the data or have experience with the potent efficacy of ivermectin in COVID-19. It is important to correct false assertions.
- Consider divesting your retirement funds and other investments from companies engaging in disinformation.
- Become a UCS Network Watchdog to help track and resist attacks on science.
- If a governmental or NGO scientist, report actions that diminish their role in policymaking.
- Avoid false equivalencies that distort scientific consensus.
- Correct the record when scientific information is misrepresented, particularly by Big PHA/Big Pharma.
- Report abuses of science in government.