A Petition To Battle Plan Against Covid-19: The 3rd Front
This is the online petition by "Citizens Against Covid-19" on 5 June that has garnered more than 2,000 signatures, calling on a nationwide sustainable Outpatient Home Treatment Plan, which was developed by international critical care doctors to provide cheap antiviral drug ivermectin as treatment and prevention. It also calls to hold off vaccinating those under 20 years as the mortality rate for this age group is statistically zero. It has spin off chains of reaction.
CITIZENS AGAINST COVID-19
Supporting A more Sustainable & Effective Battle Plan
( started on 5 June 2021)
To our fellow Singaporeans and residents,
It has been 1.5 years since Covid-19 hit our nation.
The economic and mental toll on our populace has been heavy indeed. In this short time, the rate of business closures has doubled and reached an all-time high. We've also seen a corresponding rise in domestic violence, mental illnesses and suicides.
In the pursuit of economic expediency and to shield our people from disease severity, our Prime Minister announced on 31 May 2021 that authorities will intensify efforts to combat Covid-19 on 2 fronts: (1) test and trace to implement Safe Management Measures ("SMM") in a more targeted manner (2) speed up mass vaccinations and have 4.7 million people received at least one dose by end August.
The Circuit Breaker and mass vaccinations form the bulwark of our government's battle plan against Covid-19. For the first time, our financial reserve is used to prop up our economy to mitigate the negative impact of the Circuit Breaker. An expert committee of doctors, an immunologist, a virologist and infectious disease expert was also assembled to advise the government on vaccination safety.
The purpose of this letter is 2-fold:
(1) To educate the populace on the most recent research concerning vaccine safety, and to present evidence of antiviral drugs as safer alternatives. Such knowledge will help us make better informed choices by weighing the cost-benefits of each option.
(2) provide grass-root feedback to the authorities so that a more sustainable and effective battle plan can be effected. Policy-making should consider the views of the populace since they are bearing the consequences. Otherwise, when things go south, there will be a population backlash.
The concerns and preferences of a sizeable, group of citizens especially parents of pre-teens and adolescents, must be taken into account in policy-making. Many are uncomfortable about vaccinating their children with the new mRNA vaccines when longer term adverse effects are still unknown.
After reviewing the most recent scientific research and testimonies from an international pool of scientists, we propose a 3rd front to strengthen the current 2-front plan: the implementation of a nation-wide, Outpatient Home Treatment Plan supported by our network of General Practitioners ("GPs").
The OHT Plan Is Complementary And Alternative To Vaccinations
The protocol for the OHT Plan is developed by FLCCC, an alliance of international critical care doctors. It prevents the unvaccinated from being infected (prophylaxis), and to treat those infected from disease severity (treatment).
When the pandemic started 1.5 years ago, critical care doctors in other countries tried various anti-viral drugs, in desperation, to save their dying patients. Ivermectin, a cheap and unpatented drug with a 40-year history of safety, leads the pack of antiviral drugs. It can be given in tablets, liquid or capsules to patients, and is now used widely in many countries, states and cities to prevent and treat Covid-19. The second wave of Covid-19 in 5 states of India ( click on link) was crushed, largely due to the use of Ivermectin.
Ivermectin destroys all coronaviruses including its mutants. mRNA vaccines can become obsolete quickly if the single spike protein the vaccines have encoded for replication, has mutated ( a coronavirus has many types of spike proteins) . That's why mRNA vaccines must be updated more often.
Since last year, Ivermectin ("IVM") has completed 28 randomized controlled trials and 56 trials to treat Covid-19. A total of 469 scientists and 18,447 patients were involved in the trials. IVM is being used by many other developing countries with limited or no access to vaccines, to bring their cases down. In USA, it is also successfully used by many doctors in California and NYC.
( see appendix for more info on IVM)
Key Features & Benefits Of Outpatient Home Treatment Plan ("OHT Plan") :-
1. The OHT Plan is a Prevention & Early Treatment Protocol using Ivermectin ("IVM") as the main drug. Supported by our network of GPs, this plan can provide timely, personalised and quality care to patients. ( more information about this cheap and effective antiviral drug is found in the appendix)
2. The OHT Protocol uses oral, anti-viral and anti-inflammatory drugs such as IVM and Fluvoxamine which have a long history of safe use ( FAQ on IVM https://covid19criticalcare.com/ivermectin-in-covi...)
3. Disease severity is avoided by treating the disease early. The hospitals would not be overwhelmed
4. Those infected can be quarantined at home, and treated early as outpatients
5. Household members at high risk of infection, can take IVM as a prophylactic, be quarantined at home and still care for the patient.
6. It is not necessary to vaccinate our children. Even if they are infected and they suffer nil or minimal effects, the unvaccinated older members in the same household can be protected by the IVM prophylaxis
7. 60% of populace who are still unvaccinated, are protected by the IVM prophylaxis while awaiting their turn for vaccinations. mRNA vaccine "holdouts" and anti-vaxxers are protected. Vulnerable groups, not eligible for vaccines, are protected.
8. Recent clusters showed that fully vaccinated persons can be reinfected. Recently, mutant B16172 has broken through the vaccine shield. IVM is effective against ALL mutants because it is an antiviral drug. So those in close proximity of the infected can take IVM prophylaxis to prevent infection. (The latest cluster is Mindsville with 4 staff and resident infected although they were fully vaccinated. 90% of Mindsville staff and residents were vaccinated. Source: https://www.moh.gov.sg/news-highlights/details/24-new-cases-of-locally-transmitted-covid-19-infection
9. The cost for a course of the OHP protocol is cheaper than a mRNA vaccination. Government can distribute Home Kits through the GPs.
10. Taking the drugs in the OHT Plan would be similar to taking Tamiflu drug for flu.
Macro Benefits Of An Outpatient Home Treatment Plan
With this 3rd Front, our battle plan against Covid-19 would be more robust. The added protection, together with the mass vaccinations, can liberate us from the jaws of the circuit breaker. Currently, the tightening, loosening and tightening of the circuit breaker is subjected to the "ups and downs" of community cases. The impact of the Circuit Breaker and its regression from phase 3, has created a national misery never experienced before. We look forward to the return of normalcy as soon as possible.
Summary Of The Latest Research & Testimonies From Scientists Around The World
In the appendices, we have summarised the latest information about the topics listed below. Wherever possible, we have supported summary points with science and the testimonies of international scientists. The topics are:-
1. More about the 3rd Front: Outpatient Home Treatment Plan
b. Impact projection on hospital facilities and mortality rate
2. The Controversy Surrounding mRNA Vaccines.
a. Summary of publications and testimonies recently released about the longer term adverse
effects of mRNA vaccines. Scientists are calling for a halt in vaccinations due to the
possibility of longer term adverse effects, eg. infertility, vascular and neurological
diseases, auto-immune diseases
b. Why we should not vaccinate our children and young adults who are the future
of our nation
c. The Spike proteins are pathogenic proteins and a toxin. They alone (without the virus)
can leak into our circulatory system and can cause vascular and autoimmune diseases
3. More about Ivermectin
a. an anti-viral drug that is cheap, safe and effective with a 40-year history of human use.
b. Despite strong evidence of its efficacy against Covid-19, why is Ivermectin
side-stepped by many developed countries and global health organization?
Petition To The Government
In the light of new evidence and research concerning mRNA vaccine safety and the availability of safe, antiviral drugs such as Ivermectin, we would like to petition our government:-
1. To hold off vaccinating healthy children and adolescents under 20 years old with mRNA vaccines. If infected, the mortality rate for this age group is statistically zero. Also, the infected are usually asymptomatic, or suffer only mild to moderate symptoms.
If our young are infected, simply protect the unvaccinated around them with the IVM prophylaxis which has a 40-year history of safe use by humans. IVM has no or minimal side effects compared to mRNA vaccines.
We believe that economic expediency should not over-ride the safety and health of our population, especially our children who are the future of our nation. If, in 3 to 5 years' time, the longer term adverse effects start to manifest in our population, it will be too late. A severe population backlash may happen.
2. A thorough and unbiased investigation by independent parties should be done to review the latest research on vaccine safety. Many doctors around the world, of which some are eminent scientists, virologists, immunologists and a Nobel prizewinner, are warning about the longer adverse effects of mRNA vaccines. Some are even calling for a halt to mass vaccinations. Their positions are at odds with that taken by most governments and health authorities who perceive mass vaccinations as the solution to end the pandemic, despite their novelty and unknown risks.
3. Repurpose Ivermectin immediately for use against Covid-19 urgently, in order to protect our 60% of unvaccinated people.
4. Study and implement the Outpatient Home Treatment Plan, nation-wide as soon as possible, supported by our network of GPs.
5. Implement a Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS), accessible to the public, to gather and track data on vaccine injuries and deaths. Many developed countries such as USA, Australia, Israel and EU countries have VAERS in place. A VAERS will help the populace make informed choices, speed up investigations and ensure quick and equitable payouts to grieving families who are faced with high medical bills.
If you support any of the above, please add your name. Together, our voice will be loud enough for the government to hear us.
CITIZENS AGAINST COVID-19
Supporting A more Sustainable & Effective Battle Plan
( started on 5 June 2021)
RATIONALE FOR 3RD FRONT: OUTPATIENT HOME TREATMENT PLAN
1) Pills Instead Of Vaccines For Holdouts And Those Not Eligible
Despite the government's best efforts, there will be a sizeable group of people in the 60% unvaccinated population, that are mRNA "holdouts" and anti-vaxxers. In addition, there are many others not eligible for mRNA vaccines e.g. history of allergies, the immune-compromised. So we must protect this group too.
2) Liberation From The Ups and Downs of Community Cases
With more variants expected to break through our vaccine shield, community cases will rise and fall whenever we relax SMM and open our borders slightly. Thus, we will be caught in a loop of tightening and loosening SMM.
The current regression from circuit breaker phase 3, will see another spike in business failures, domestic violence, mental illnesses and suicides. Our government, again, had to introduce a slew of support packages to prop up our economy. So far, we have utilized about $54 billion of our reserves. Such a strategy is unsustainable. So, to open up our economy and border quickly, we must have a 3rd front to protect the unvaccinated and the vulnerable group from the rise in community cases.
3) Health Risks Of Accumulated Doses of mRNA Vaccines
The recent outbreak of community cases include clusters started by fully vaccinated persons e.g. a nurse from TTSH and staff at Mindsville. They were full vaccinated and in turn vaccinated others. The nurse was infected with the mutant B16172. So must we receive updated shots in order to shore up this fragile vaccine shield each time mutants break though? What about the health risks of accumulated doses of vaccines? Will we even have time to test the safety and efficacy of new updated vaccines?
4) Controversy Surrounding mRNA Vaccines
More and more scientists and doctors around the world, are speaking out and releasing information about the short term and longer term adverse effects of mRNA vaccines such as infertility, rise in cardiac, neurological and auto-immune diseases. Among them are many eminent scientists, virologists and immunologists and a Nobel prize-winner.
Presently, we have experts sitting on opposing sides of the fence: those who is pro mRNA vaccines (including our local expert committees) and others who are against ( international doctors and scientists). Only time will tell which side is right. So would it be better to err on the cautious side?
So you may ask, "So how do i protect myself and my family from disease severity requiring hospitalization? This is where we are proposing the Outpatient Home Treatment Plan using Ivermectin as the main drug.
( more info on the controversy can be found lower down in the appendix)
Features & Benefits Of The OHT Plan For The Unvaccinated Group
Only 95% of the general population would suffer mild to moderate symptoms of Covid-19, if infected. Disease mortality rate is 0.05% in Singapore.
The key to preventing Covid-19 from becoming severe is early treatment. We can prevent the hospitals from being overwhelmed and reduce death rate to nearly zero. Therefore, we propose human trials before rolling it out nation-wide: -
1) To use Ivermectin as a prophylaxis ( link to info source are denoted with underline) for those in groups who are at high-risk of being infected e.g. families, colleagues, schools where the infected comes in close proximity to those around them. They can take the IVM prophylaxis. Protected family members can continue to care for the quarantined infected member in the same household.
2) For those who are infected: treat them early and hard, supported by GPs. The protocol is here: FLCCC Ivermectin protocol
3) The OHT plan can replace the current policy of hospitalising all infected persons above 40 years old, regardless of the severity of their illness. Hospital spaces will be freed up for the critically ill instead.
4) The cost of each course of the Ivermectin protocol per person is lower than the cost of a Pfizer vaccination (assuming government is getting generic drugs in bulk).
5) The drugs for the OHT plan can be made easily prescribed at clinics or pharmacies.
Below is a quick projection of how the Outpatient Home Treatment Plan can work:-
Estimate Of Hospitalization Cases with OHT Plan
- Current stats indicate that about 8% of the unvaccinated who are infected, would require oxygen supplementation
- Let us assume that most of these 8% are over 50 years old.
- 1.5 million of our population are 50 years old and above
- 750,000 or 50% those above 50, have already received at least one dose of mRNA
- With the OHT Plan in place, we can cancel the policy of hospitalising those infected over 40 years old, for those with mild symptoms
Estimate of Hospital Cases: 7440
- 60,000 ( or 8% of 750,000) - without early treatment of disease
=> 7440 (12.4% of of 60,000 ) - with early treatment
Note: "Texas physician / researchers case series" found that early ambulatory treatment regimen was associated with estimated 87.6% reduction in hospitalization and 74.9% in death.
Since we have 4100 hospital beds reserved for for Covid-19 patients, the estimate of 7440 patients ( over 50 years old) needing oxygen supplementation in hospital, is manageable if we assume that the average hospital stay is 7 days with IVM intervention. (source: https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/2400-bed-spaces-available-for-covid-19-patients-at-community-care-facilities-1700-more-as )
Mortality Rate View
0.05% - current mortality rate of those infected,
skewed towards the older age group.
- 375 deaths ( 0.05% of 750,000 unvaccinated for > 50) - without intervention
- Reduce deaths by 74.9%
("Texas physician / researchers case series" found reduction in covid-19 hospitalization by 87.6% and death by 74.9%)
=> 94 deaths - with IVM intervention
Leading the pack of anti-viral drugs against Covid-19 is Ivermectin (IVM). The Japanese scientist who discovered IVM, won a Nobel prize for his work with it. IVM's price has dropped significantly after losing its patent in the late 1990s. IVM has completed 28 randomized controlled trials and 56 trials. A total of 469 scientists and 18,447 patients were involved in the trials. ( source: FLCCC.net)
1) Many countries are already using the Ivermectin protocol to treat patients in the early and severe stage of the disease with great success e.g. Czech Republic, Slovakia, Portugal, 5 states in India to crush their 2nd wave ( "Ivermectin obliterated 97% of Covid cases in Delhi, India", 1 June 2021 )
2) The Ivermectin protocol for the prevention and outpatient early treatment of Covid-19, is developed by FLCCC, an international alliance of critical care doctors with a combined experience of more than 200 years.
3) IVM is an antiviral drug tnat is effective against ALL Sars-Cov-2 mutants. It has a 40-year history of safety and human use.
a. An expert panel of medical and scientific experts from 16 countries attest to the safety and efficacy of Ivermectin. They called for an immediate adoption of Ivermectin to combat Covid- 19. See press release and BIRD proceedings. Ivermectin has a 40-year history of safety and human use:
b. FLCCC-Ivermectin-in-the-prophylaxis-and-treatment-of-COVID-19.pdf and Review of the Emerging Evidence Demonstrating the Efficacy of Ivermectin in the Prophylaxis and Treatment of COVID-19b.
c. Argentina MOH just completed a study where 89% of patients had a greater than 89.1% probability of being released at the end of the intervention than did the control group on placebo.
d. "Texas physician / researchers case series" finds reduction in Covid-19 hospitalization by 87.6% and death by 74.9% with Ivermectin
4) 136 doctors from the Malaysian Association for the Advancement of Functional and Interdisciplinary Medicine (MAAFIM) are supporting an earlier petition to their government to approve the use of Ivermectin against Covid-19 under "Emergency Use Authorization" because they declared that there is sufficient data coming from other nations and it could be lifesaving or, at least, reduce the morbidity of Covid-19 disease for the Malaysian 'rakyat'. They added, "If there is a drug that can be used to avoid the COVID-19 disease prophylactically or improve the outcome in treatment with minimal side-effects, and it is cheap to obtain and distribute, then it behoves the appropriate governments including the Malaysian government to expeditiously implement a drug that can thwart the negative outcome of the current pandemic."
5) The Ministry of Health Malaysia has initiated a randomised clinical trial to repurpose Ivermectin and evaluate its efficacy and safety in high risk COVID-19 patients (NMRR-21-155-58433). The trial will enrol 500 COVID-19 patients admitted to 12 MOH hospitals - https://kpkesihatan.com/2021/05/16/moh-response-to-claims-regarding-use-of-ivermectin-could-prevents-all-covid-19-deaths/
6) Top Yale doctor / researcher claimed, "Ivermectin works" including for long haul Covid, 22 March 2021 .
7) Three court orders forcing New York hospitals to administer Ivermectin to dying patients. One dose of Ivermectin was all it took for 81-year old John Swanson to be off the ventilator. Source: https://www.thedesertreview.com/opinion/letters_to_editor/ivermectin-wins-in-court-again-for-human-rights/article_98d26958-a13a-11eb-a698-37c06f632875.html
When & how Ivermectin begin to be used for Covid-19?
Since the start of the pandemic last year, critical care doctors in many countries, out of desperation, tried various anti-viral and anti-inflammatory drugs to save the lives of their patients dying from Covid-19. More than 30 antiviral drugs were used. Leading the pack of these antiviral drugs are Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine and Fluvoxamine. The three drugs are cost-effective, safe and unpatented drugs, sometimes used together to treat patients.
Why Is Ivermectin so cheap?
The patent for Ivermectin expired in the late 1990s. Ivermectin was discovered 40 years ago, by a Japanese scientist who won a Nobel prize for his work. Since the expiry of its patent, many generic versions can be produced. As a result, the price for Ivermectin was reduced drastically.
Patented drugs developed by big pharmas are 10 times to 1500 times more expensive than non-patent drugs. Remdesivir, recently approved by FDA for use on Covid-19 patients costs USD3,000 per dose in the USA, compared to the USD2 per dose for Ivermectin (IVM). Other new drugs are being developed by big pharmas to treat Covid-19 and would most probably be patented. These are Molnupivirar by Merck, AT-527 by Roche and Atea, PF-07321332 by Pfizer are either awaiting FDA approval or undergoing human trials. (source: "Seeking A Pill To Cure Covid-19, 30 May 2021"
If Ivermectin is so good, why aren't more hospitals and doctors using it?
Pharmaceutical companies do not have any incentive to spend millions of dollars to test non-patent drugs to repurpose them against Covid-19. Big Pharmas are profit-driven and so they prefer to market patented drugs to compete against their competitors. With bigger profit margins, they can offer better incentives to hospitals and private doctors.
Despite its 40 year history of safe use, abundant and clear evidence of Ivermectin's efficacy against Covid-19, the WHO and other health authorities have been slow to re-purposed its use for Covid-19. In contrast, new vaccines are given Emergency Use Awards ("EUA") to roll out to the masses despite not completing the rigors of proper human trials. The lack of incentives could be a strong reason why safe, cost-effective and non-patent drugs are often overlooked in the market place.
Therefore, the responsibility falls upon the governments' to test the veracity of Ivermectin for use against Covid-19, as alternatives to new vaccines.
A PILL FOR COVID-19 ?
As history has shown us before, one day, Covid-19 will be relegated to another kind of flu. Pills can be prescribed to treat it, just like Tamiflu is now used widely to treat influenza.
( see FAQ on Ivermectin : https://covid19criticalcare.com/ivermectin-in-covi... )
THE CONTROVERSY SURROUNDING NEW mRNA VACCINES
Worldwide, more and more scientists and doctors are calling for an immediate end to the mass mRNA vaccinations. The latter, they declare, is the largest human experiment ever to be conducted on a new vaccine with millions and millions of people persuaded to take the new vaccines by their governments.
Below is a summary of recent research and data by well-renown institutes, eminent virologists, immunologists, CDC and health organisations :-
1) Those vaccinated with mRNA vaccines can suffer from longer term adverse effects such as vascular and auto-immune diseases, infertility and increased risk of cancer. Cumulative doses of mRNA can increase the risks of such diseases.
a. "The spike proteins of Sars-Cov-2 ALONE are capable of causing vascular and auto-immune diseases" according to a study published on 30 April 2021 by well-renowned Salk Institute. The S spike proteins, without the viruses, produced by our bodies under the instruction of mRNA vaccines, are similar to the S spike proteins found on Sars-Cov-2.
b. "Vaccine researcher admits 'big mistake', says spike protein is dangerous toxin", 31 May 2021. Quote from article " Japanese data showed that the infamous spike protein" from the mRNA vaccines "gets into the blood" where it circulates for several days post-vaccination and then accumulates in organs and tissues including the spleen, bone marrow, the liver, adrenal glands, and in "quite high concentrations" in the ovaries.
c. Dr. Byram Bridle, an Associate Professor on Viral Immunology at the University of Guelph spoke about new peer-reviewed studies that suggests there may be terrifying reasons why side effects such as heart inflammation, VITT (may want to explain this), and other serious issues may occur in those who have been vaccinated. Inter alia, spikes accumulate in the ovaries and can be passed on to nursing babies. Hear his radio interview.
d. " mRNA Vaccine Might Permanently Alter DNA After All ", 16 Mar 2021. Source: https://www.algora.com/Algora_blog/2021/03/16/mit-
e. Dr Herv é Seligmann, a biomedical researcher from the Institute of Microstructure Technology, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), with over 100 peer-reviewed international publications, said, "RNA from the vaccine will in some cases integrate chromosomes of the vaccinated, with potentially harmful consequences difficult to evaluate at this point. Any claim to the contrary is misleading and misinformed. Human chromosomes integrated genomes of retroviruses that include RNA->DNA reverse transcriptase genes. This was the topic of the 1976 Nobel prize in Physiology and could not be ignored by competent professionals."
Dr Seligmann also presented data that showed deaths are 14.6 times more frequent during the first 14 days after the first COVID injection among people over the age of 60, compared to those who are not vaccinated. You can read the full paper here.
f. Dr Stephanie Seneff, a senior research scientist at MIT for over five decades, discussed the COVID-19 vaccines & said, "COVID Vaccines May Bring Avalanche of Neurological Disease." "Seneff predicts that in the next 10 to 15 years, we'll see a sudden spike in prion diseases, autoimmune diseases, neurodegenerative diseases at younger ages, and blood disorders such as blood clots, hemorrhaging, stroke and heart failure." ( read more in her interview dated 23 May 2021)
g. VAERS Covid Report, USA reported that for the period 14 Dec 2021 to 14 May 2021, 4,200 have died. 39% of the deaths occurred within 48 hours from receiving the vaccines. "Is this coincidental since people die every day? Some may be coincidental but the bulk is unlikely to be. The "excess" death rate go up dramatically in places like Israel where they have been most aggressive in giving the vaccines." If the deaths were merely coincidental, the events would be randomly spread out, but not bunched up to be soon after the day of vaccination.
h. mRNA vaccines can cause auto-immune diseases for those who are predisposed. Excerpt from PMC article "Covid-19 mRNA vaccine might differently stimulate myeloid or plasmacytoid dendritic cells (DCs), generating an imbalance in the downstream cytokine pathways that play a crucial role in autoimmunity and autoinflammation."
Experts are warning about a rise cardiac, neurological, auto-immune diseases and infertility in 3 to 10 years' time. This merits a thorough and unbiased investigation by governments. By simply describing events as 'coincidental' or that 'benefits outweigh the risks', governments risk presiding over a slew of diseases, mass infertility or excess deaths that are unaccounted for by normal circumstances over the next few years.
2) mRNA's vaccines is ineffective against new variants, such as B16172
The recent rise in community cases proves that the mutant has already broken through our Pfizer vaccinated front-liners in six hospitals, airport staff and school children. Dr Oon Chong Jin, a WHO consultant, said "Only a killed complete virus with all its seven antigens can still be recognized even when one antigen is affected by mutation."
3) "Immune Escape" - Prominent virologists such as Luc Montagnier, a Nobel Prize winner and Dr Geert Vanden Bossche are publicly calling for an end to global vaccination because it create conditions that can breed highly infectious mutants. Moving forward, we will probably see more and more mutants such as B16172 breaking through the vaccine shield, causing a rise in community cases.
a. Another virologist, Dr Nuno Faria, was stunned at the rise of Covid-19 cases in Manaus (Brazil) after Manaus achieved herd immunity. The resurgence was due to a mutated variant.
b. Another concern is that changes in vaccine dosing regimens could hasten the evolution of mutant strains. "Desperate to tame a massive surge in cases, the United Kingdom on 30 December decided to allow up to 12 weeks between the first and second dose of two authorized vaccines, rather than the 3 or 4 weeks used in the vaccines' clinical trials, so more people can get their first dose quickly and have at least some immunity ...... That could well be the perfect recipe for creating vaccine-resistant strains, says virologist Florian Krammer of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai: "If we end up with everybody just getting one dose with no doses available for a timely boost, that would in my opinion, be a problem."Source: https://science.sciencemag.org/content/371/6527/329
Therefore, more and more vaccinated persons will be infected and reinfected by mutants of Sars-Cov-2, accelerated by "immune escapes". Is it a good idea to vaccinate ourselves regularly with novel vaccines to keep up with mutated versions of spike proteins? Would we have time to assess safety and efficacy data of updated vaccines in each round, or do we simply trust in the integrity of big pharmas like Pfizer that has previously been convicted of fraud? (source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_pharmaceutical_settlements)
4) Is it necessary to subject our healthy children and young people under the age of 20 to the risks of mRNA vaccinations when mortality rate is statistically zero?
a. The Covid-19 mortality age for 19 years & below is zero for Italy, South Korea and Spain. Unlike Singapore, these 3 countries have many infected cases of those aged 19 & below. (source: https://ourworldindata.org/mortality-risk-covid?country=~USA#interpreting-the-case-fatality-rate )
b. "Latest CDC Data Show Reports Of Adverse Events After Covid Vaccines Surpass 200,000, including 943 Among 12 to 17 year olds" 25 May 2021 ( click on title for link to article)
c. "Israel Sees Probable Link Between Pfizer Covid-19 Vaccine And Small Number of Myocarditis Cases", 2 June 2021. (click on title for link to article)
In Israel, 275 cases of myocarditis were reported between December 2020 and May 2021 among more than 5 million vaccinated people. The study found "there is a probable link between receiving the second dose ( of Pfizer) vaccine and the appearance of myocarditis among men aged 16 to 30.(https://doctors4covidethics.medium.com/the-israeli...)
d. Molecular Biologist and Toxicologist calls to halt Coronavirus vaccines as they can impair fertility and pregnancy outcomes. Article updated on 8 May 2021
e. "Is it possible to determine if vaccine contributed to an injury?", 29 May 2021. This is a well written piece by Leo, a local writer, on the risks of mRNA vaccinations and whether we should subject ourselves to it.
VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System)Many developed countries have a VAERS e.g. USA, Australia, UK and Israel etc.
Singapore does not have one. Instead, informal groups such as SG vaccine injuries on Telegram channel are tracking vaccine injuries and deaths.
More transparency is needed because the health of our nation is at stake.
A VAERS in Singapore would facilitate the population's reporting of every case of adverse events especially those resulting in death. The government pay-out for such events would be timely and equitable, because the families may be facing high medical bills. Also, the doctor on duty should not be quick to conclude that the cause of death to grieving families has nothing to do with the vaccinations, without an autopsy.
*** end of appendices ***